Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
- The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the “Customer”) using www.igetgoat.com constitutes an offer to purchase the products from VEIPUS CO. LTD (“VEIPUS Corporation”). All orders are subject to acceptance by VEIPUS Corporation, and are otherwise subject to its general terms and conditions of sale.
- The display of products and prices on www.igetgoat.com does not constitute an offer by VEIPUS Corporation to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
- All product descriptions are considered to be a true and accurate description at the time of publication. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VEIPUS Corporation excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product description which appears on www.igetgoat.com.
- All intellectual property rights to www.igetgoat.com, including design layout, graphics and content belong to VEIPUS Corporation. No copying, modification or distribution of the same is permitted without the prior written consent of VEIPUS Corporation.
- Access to www.igetgoat.com may be terminated at any time by VEIPUS Corporation.
- VEIPUS Corporation shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on www.igetgoat.com. The Customer relies on the information contained in www.igetgoat.com at his or her own risk. The information in www.igetgoat.com is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- VEIPUS Corporation reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of www.igetgoat.com, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
- Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, VEIPUS Corporation does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of www.igetgoat.com or the products it supplies.
- Except as may be prescribed or implied by law, VEIPUS Corporation shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to www.igetgoat.com or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Scope: All goods and services (“Products”) supplied by VEIPUS Holdings Pty Limited (“VEIPUS Corporation “) are supplied on these terms and conditions.
- Order Acceptance: No order shall be binding on VEIPUS Corporation until accepted by VEIPUS Corporation. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by VEIPUS Corporation of an order from the Customer. VEIPUS Corporation reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where VEIPUS Corporation makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by VEIPUS Corporation.
- Price: all prices shown on this website are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Minimum Order Value: A minimum order value of AUD$25 per transaction applies, with the exception of service or replacement items.
- Payment Terms: All orders must be paid for via valid credit card or by PayPal at the time of order placement. No terms or credit arrangements will be entered into.
- Title to Products: Ownership of the Product does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Product or otherwise, to VEIPUS Corporation. Risk in the Product will pass on delivery to the Customer.
- Delivery: Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and destination. Exact shipping and handling costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Shipping times are estimated at between 3-5 working days once dispatched depending on your location within Australia.
We will endeavour to send out orders within 48 hours, however due to circumstances out of our control this may not occur. You will be contacted within a reasonable amount of time if a product is out of stock. All orders from our website will be delivered by courier. We cannot guarantee a date or time due to the high volume of deliveries nor are we able to call prior to delivery. Please ensure you open your parcel and check all items are included and are undamaged. If goods are damaged in transit, you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods by email. Claims for missing or damaged items cannot be accepted after 48 hours of receiving your goods. VEIPUS Corporation takes great care when packaging your order and rarely have our packages been damaged in transit. Items purchased from VEIPUS Corporation online are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon pick up by the courier.
- Returns: Any Product which is dead on arrival (DOA) or which is not in accordance with the Customer’s order may be returned to VEIPUS Corporation. The Customer may otherwise return Products to VEIPUS Corporation and obtain a replacement unit or a credit:except for specially purchased products, products specifically tailored for the Customer´s requirements, IT consumables or certain computer hardware items, which may not be returned;provided that he / she does so within 14 days of delivery and a return authorisation is obtained from VEIPUS Corporation;provided that the Products are in their original packaging, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition;at the Customer´s own expense, or to the Customer´s account;on the basis that risk in the Products remains with the Customer until the Products are received by VEIPUS Corporation, and
- that a restocking or return fee may be charged in the event of an erroneous lodgement made by the customer.
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 7, VEIPUS Corporation will not accept a return Product where the Customer has caused the Product to become unmerchantable or failed to take steps to prevent the Product from becoming unmerchantable or the product has become damaged by abnormal use whilst in the possession of the Customer.
- Warranty: With the exception of service items or refurbished stock, a standard 12 month warranty applies to all new products from the date of purchase.
- Products offered on sale are not returnable unless faulty. This type of sale is considered final. All refunds are made the same way as the original payment method was made.
- If goods are found to be faulty, as a result of manufacturing defect, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery at email@example.com
- Corporation reserves the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund.
- Freight costs for returned products to VEIPUS Corporation will be the customer’s responsibility. Your product will be assessed upon arrival. If deemed a manufacturer fault, the product will be repaired or replaced. If the returned product is not deemed a manufacturer fault, a no fault found fee may apply.
- VEIPUS Corporation cannot be held responsible for any product lost or damaged in transit.
Except to the extent the law provides that liability is not able to be excluded, VEIPUS Corporation shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by VEIPUS Corporation or the failure of VEIPUS Corporation to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Conflicts: These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer’s order. In the event of any inconsistency, VEIPUS Corporation will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. VEIPUS Corporation reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- GST: VEIPUS Corporation reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax (“GST”) payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
- Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- No Waiver: The failure by VEIPUS Corporation to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
Changes to or cancellations of Orders: If you need to make any changes to or would like to cancel your Order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss your options with you. We may cancel your Order before delivery or collection in whole or in part. We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you a tax invoice. The circumstances in which we may cancel your order are if: a. any of the Goods are not available; b. there was any error in the description of any of the Goods in your Order or the price as advertised by us; c. your order is in breach of this Agreement or any other relevant terms and conditions or is contrary to any law. In the event that your Order is cancelled, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible, via one or more of your contact details supplied, to advise of you of the cancellation. Pricing and product information errors: VEIPUS reserves the right to amend any pricing or product information errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason and may exercise its right to cancel the order pursuant to clause (x) above. a. All prices are Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. b. Pricing may vary based on the state your order is being delivered to. The total of your order and your delivery fees are estimated once your delivery details are provided in the checkout. c. Product prices for products listed on the website are applicable to online purchases only. d. Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available. e. Prices are subject to variation f. Promotional codes are single use and cannot be used on multiple orders Security Policy When purchasing from www.igetgoat.com your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre email@example.com . Privacy Statement All personal information collected and stored by VEIPUS Corporation Holdings Pty Limited (“VEIPUS Corporation”) as a result of your use of www.igetgoat.com is used by VEIPUS Corporation only for the purposes of facilitating the supply of products and services to you, the customer. Other than for direct marketing purposes, it is not disclosed to any other party, except where the customer has authorised disclosure to a third party e-commerce facilitator. Cookies generated by the use of www.igetgoat.com are used only to validate access to www.igetgoat.com. They are not used to identify individuals, nor used to track navigation patterns, or the address of the website from which a customer may have entered www.igetgoat.com. Intellectual Property VEIPUS Corporation makes no representations or warranties that the use of this Web Site or the information contained herein will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights. Content And Liability Disclaimer
- VEIPUS Corporation shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on this Web Site. You rely on the information contained in this Web Site at your own risk. The information in this web Site is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- VEIPUS Corporation reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of this Web Site, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
- Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, VEIPUS Corporation does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of this Web Site or the products it supplies.
- VEIPUS Corporation shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to this Web Site or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
|Australia||Free Delivery||3-5 Days||Aus Post|
*Please note: Timeframe estimates are from when the parcel is sent and only account for business days. All orders are processed and sent as soon as possible as we know how important it is to receive your purchase promptly. These do not include delays outside our control. TRACKING YOUR PARCEL Once your order has been packed and left our warehouse, you will be emailed a tracking number by Australia Post. Please check you junk mail as some customers find this email is redirected to this folder. Orders can be tracked via https://auspost.com/track/track.html POSTAGE INFORMATION Orders are sent via Australia Post and require signature on delivery. If the parcel is not signed for, the item will be carded. This card will be left at the address supplied and will indicate where your parcel may be collected from. In most cases the parcel will be located at your local Australia Post Depot. Please allow 0-2 days processing time before your parcel is sent. In most cases it will be within the first 24hrs as we aim to get every order off ASAP. PLEASE NOTE POSTAGE TIMES CAN VARY DEPENDING ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS, WEEKENDS, LOCATION, NATURAL DISASTERS, AUSTRALIA POST INVESTIGATIONS & OTHER UNCONTROLLABLE FACTORS. THESE TIMEFRAMES ARE OUT OF OUR CONTROL, WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR PARCEL ASAP. MISSING PARCELS In the event that your parcel is held up or is lost, it may take up to 7-10 business days to receive an answer from the Australia Post Investigation Team. Unfortunately, these Australia Post timeframes are outside of our control and we will do our best to liaise with Au Post and yourself for the best possible solution. INCORRECT INFORMATION Once your order has been placed no changes are able to be made. Please double check your shipping address is correct before confirming your order. Business addresses must include the business name. If parcels are not collected or are required to be returned to sender due to insufficient or incorrect information, postage costs are unable to be refunded. Once you have placed your order, you are committing to the sale and declaring that all information entered including the shipping address is correct. If you do find you have entered incorrect shipping information, please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to address your concerns.